Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Love

Today was a great day. I was able to spend part of it with my love. This time of year I often don't get to see my love. I leave too early in the morning, and I often get home too late in the afternoon.

But today was fabulous! Not only did I spend some quality time with my love at work, I waved goodbye to my love standing on the hill with my dogs. Okay, I know I shouldn't love the sun so, but I really, truly do! I'm a definite sun baby. I will soak up it's golden rays during the summer turning myself an unhealthy brown. And in the winter I chase it's elusive rays. Jumping at any opportunity to be outside in it.

Normally, this time of year I'm limited to weekend time. But today I was home by 4:30 and was able to sneak in a quickie. The dogs and I huffed and puffed our way up the very snowy hill - my path long since snowed in. It was so much fun. I've been having trouble motivating myself to bond with my treadmill, and I think it has a lot to do with not having my training partners with me.

And the bonus - it was WARM out!

Well, warm for winter here...

1 comment:

The Wright Mommy said...

ARE YOU HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH MY LOVE?? LOL I hope there's enough of him for both of us! :)