Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blizzard

Over the last 24 hours, we've received at least a foot of snow. Add in strong winds and continuous flurries and you have some winter fun. The roads are bad enough my vet was in the process of pulling up my number to cancel my appointment when I called in this morning. She didn't think I'd make it down the road with the trailer. What this means is I now have a stuck at home day. Which I don't mind in the least. I took the dogs (less Bella) for a walk down the road. And then I we went and played in the barnyard. The corrals are normally plowed out so the horses and sheep don't have to hang out in deep snow. Here's Reba walking on to the sheep in formerly packed snow.


I was trying to take a picture to show just how much snow we have right now but couldn't find anything that showed it. So here's a nice snowy tree.


No comments: