Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dazed and Confused

I've been having difficulty figuring out what exactly I should do with Buddy.  To help solve his bucking problem.  I've received all kinds of advice as to what I should do - what will cure him.  What I do know is that I don't want to do whatever it is that needs to happen.  My poor body aches and I have no wish to create more aches.  

I look at him sitting out in the field and think he looks so lovely.  He's even been acting lovely for the little I've been doing with him.  But I keep waiting for the demon to reappear.  To pop out when I least expect it.  So what do I do?

Should I send him to another trainer and dump more money into him?  What type of trainer should he go to?  Should I send him to a stock contractor to buck out in practice nights until he decides to stop bucking or the contractor purchases him?  Should I beat on him?  Throw him? I don't know what the solution is to his random and explosive bucking fits.  I only know he's of no use to anyone like this.

Any and all suggestions are welcome...

No comments: