Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bates Australia Close Contact English Saddle - For Sale

Yes, to those enquiring minds.  I still plan to sell the saddle.  Mostly because using it would involve new horses.  Neither horse I currently own is particularly suited to going English.  I could use it for pleasure - however I really do love my cutting saddle and also enjoy riding in it.  It's comparable to an "English" feel.  So here's the saddle - in all it's glory.









It currently has a medium, medium narrow, and (2 ??) narrow gullets.  As best as I can measure it seems to have a standard/medium tree.  The tack store sticker said 17.5" seat but the sticker on the saddle says 17 - take that as you may.

I'm asking $1400 CND.  (This saddle retailed around $2000.)

1 comment:

Buy Counterfeit Document said...

Saddles and tacks Ltd offers quality horse and mule saddles, tack, trail riding gear, packing equipment, and hunting and camping supplies for those who want to enjoy the outdoors on horseback. Just like you, we enjoy escaping to the backcountry with our horses and mules. We have field tested and regularly use the horseback riding supplies that we offer (especially our saddlebags, pack saddles and pack panniers) and we routinely introduce new products to better meet the needs of trail riders, packers, and outfitters.

english saddles for horses


english saddles for horses