Sunday, November 25, 2012

Am I Hard To Shop For?

Sarge has been complaining he needs some guidance as to my Christmas Wish List...  Now, I've tried to tell him I'm really easy when it comes to stuff.  I'm pretty happy with stuff for the house...

For Sarge - here's my "wish" list:

In no particular order...

  • Kitchen Aid Hand Mixer
  • Blender 
  • Food Processor
  • Lead rope/s with bull snap on it.  (Like the kind on Bugsy's rope.)
  • Rope Halter & lead
  • Horned rope dummy
  • Dog toys
  • Dog beds
  • Size medium Sports Medicine Boots - front and back (horse)
  • Running - sport tech- clothes - size large - pretty much anything from Running Room...
  • Leather winter glove/mittens - size 8 or large
  • plants - indoors
  • bird house/s
  • Jewelry - although I don't wear it very often...
  • hoodies - size large
  • Knives - Henckels (with the two men in the picture) or Paderno
  • glass measuring cups 1 and 2 cup
  • mugs - beer and coffee
  • wine glasses
  • Bernie Brown - Pile of Pups, The Crossing
  • Carl Brenders art
  • Spa packages - anywhere except Spasation - love pedicures, manicures, facials, etc.
  • Picture books that I can use at work.
  • cutting boards
Now, I hope that helps... ;)

No comments: