Sunday, September 19, 2010

Puppy Names - The Final Verdict

All of the furry babies now have names! Here's the official version - these are the names that will go on microchips and registration papers. The names seem to suit the babies and I'm happy with them.

In birth order:
  1. Chloe
  2. Dixie
  3. Luke
  4. Zoey
  5. Grace
  6. Chico
  7. Rocky (There was quite some objection over leaving poor Tank to be called that for the rest of his life!) Thanks Lynn for the name ideas!

On October 13, the puppies plus Reba all go into the vet clinic for their shots. I needed to have names for microchips and registration papers because as soon as the pups have their chips I'll send away the paperwork to CBCA. In addition, Reba's Optigen blood work will be done and sent down to the states for her DNA testing. Reba is currently registered with the American Border Collie Association and I plan to have her registered with the Canadian registry making her eligible to compete in the Canadian Finals. (We likely won't ever make it because of my work schedule - but just in case!) I figured if I was paying for and doing paperwork I might as well do it all!

No comments: