Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Herding Fun

Grrr!  Some days Blogger really annoys me!  So here's the deal:  the first time I loaded my pictures, Blogger put them on my blog in reverse order.  So I loaded them again, only this time in the opposite order, and what does Blogger do?  They load them in the order I loaded them!  Grrr!  It really messed up the story I had planned in my head.  So the story is out of order and not really complete.  Sigh.


Reba's turn:  Tessa "I've got your back, Reebs!"  Reba: "I'm gonna get me some sheep."

Reba: "Go sheep go!  I said move it!"

Bella: "Hey guys, what's going on?"
Tessa: "Belle you better move because I'm coming."

Bella: "Whoa!  Slow down you guys, what's the rush?!"

Bella: "That really wasn't called for.  There's no need to run me down!"

Just some spring herding fun today.  Imagine if they really could talk what they'd be saying...

2 comments:

The Wright Mommy said...

Fun! Wow, you have a lot of snow!

Country Girl said...

I have a small packed down area - everything else is knee to thigh deep. Is it spring yet?