Sherry at MTWaggin sent this award my way. And what an honor it is! Alas, there are rules to this award.
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave the award (see above).
3. Pick five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to
five more blogs.
Here are my top 5 picks:
1) Liz at In Omnia Paratus She's someone who's writing I enjoy. She has a zest for life that comes through her posts. Plus, she's a fellow dog and horse lover. And we all know how cool dog and horse people are. She's one of those cyber friends that I think would be someone who'd be interesting to meet in real life. Her life is similar yet different than mine and that makes her interesting.
2) Chelsi at Adventures of a Horse Crazed Mind (who just barely meets this criteria). She's a great writer - funny with a definite voice. A fellow Canadian with a shared love of horses.
3) Chloe at the wild horse project What I like about Chloe is that she's a horsey person with a completely different background and perspective than mine. It fascinates me how she has the ability to take a wild horse and turn it into a wonderful productive member of equine society. Plus - it totally makes me think of The Man From Snowy River!
4) Bobbie No Socks - this blog only seems to run in the winter. However, I love the different perspective and catching a glimpse into the eastern side of the continent.
5) And my fifth vote would go to MTWaggin - love the outstanding pictures, the kind ear and advice, and I really, really love her dogs!!! Another one of those people that I think is a kindred spirit who's love of life shines through.
I don't follow too many blogs, and many of those have large readerships. So pop on over and check out one of these blogs.