Monday, February 21, 2011

As Requested

My dearest friend reminds me that I've been remiss in putting up to date pictures of Diva up. Here the darling is in all her happy splendor. She's devilishly tricky to photo with her black little face. I have many, many headless photos as a result. (You know, the ones where her head blends in with her body.)

My beautiful little watcher. Waiting for the rope ball to come back for her to grab onto it.

Diva running to me on top of the snow crust. You wouldn't know it, but when I fall through I'm up to my knees (if not deeper) in snow.


Reba (mom) and Diva on our hill walk this afternoon. She's almost as tall as Reba now, just as fast. I've always thought Reba was athletic but this little pup puts her to shame. I can't wait to see what she can do!


2 comments:

MTWaggin said...

OMG how she has grown! Thank you for getting us caught up!

The Wright Mommy said...

Yay, thanks for finally posting a pic of Diva!! Man, she has gotten big since last time I saw her!! She is beautiful!!