Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cute Factor

As each day passes, I become more and more interested in learning about Photography.  I'd love to take a course and learn more.  However, I'm thinking I'll need to upgrade my camera.  My camera isn't a cheapo by any stretch of the imagination.  But it's certainly not a fancy pants model either.  Instead, it's a plain jane middle of the line model.  My shutter speed is s-l-o-w when trying to capture shots of the animals.  Which ramps up my frustration levels.  

Today I was caught up in the fun and cute factor of the dogs playing during our brisk SUNNY winter day.  And, brrrr was it brisk!


I love the freckles on Ryder's nose and legs.  



Ryder and Luke, waiting for the opportunity to get the squeaky football away from Reba.


My little Diva.  The Watcher.  I loved how the sun and snow made her face stand out.  With as much black as she has, she can be really tricky to get nice pictures of.  And she's really a very attractive girl in real life, with a dainty and pretty head.


This picture I thought was kinda neat.  I loved how Diva and Ryder were so alert.  Once on the computer, I could see how the sun had left streak through the middle.  Not sure if you count it as "arty" or just plain bad.  


This is one of my favorite pictures of the day!  I loved how Bella and Ryder are looking the same way.  Super cute!

1 comment:

The Wright Mommy said...

Great pics, Andrea! The portrait ones are really great!! In the last one, it almost looks like Bella is sitting on top of the puppy, he he!!!! FUN!