Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Ryder Man

Ryder, Diva and I went on a jaunt up north today.  We went to Lisa Wright's place.  I had decided to take a lesson from her.  She's been relatively successful on the trial field and has trained dogs for many years.  I was able to get some insight and ideas for Ryder as well as link it back to things I'm doing.  He worked not too bad.  In fact, he was a pretty good boy.  We chatted in general about dogs, Border Collies and training.

I had been pondering neutering Ryder for a good portion of the summer.  Today I made a decision.  I've decided I'm going to do it.  Simply because it will make both his and my life easier.  I have very little interest in breeding dogs.  There are many, many very nice and well bred Border's out there to pick from.  I'll aim for a late August date.


2 comments:

Liz Stout said...

snippity snip! Kenai sends condolences. Though he doesn't know what balls are either.

The Wright Mommy said...

Our poor dogs, they will miss out on one of the best parts of having genitals!! Ha ha ha ha!! Smart and responsible decision!!