Saturday, November 21, 2009

Anniversary

Tonight I realized my one year "blogging" anniversary had passed with nary a thought.  It's made me think back to why I started this.  Initially, I wanted to write.  Period.  I looked at the blog as a strategy to work on my rusty writing skills.  Now, I'm beginning to understand it's metamorphosed into something else.  I still enjoy the writing component even though the time I have to write has been in short supply.  Mostly I enjoy sharing my little furry family.  When I chose the topic, I chose to write about my animals because I know writing what you know is so much easier.  

Here's to blogging...


1 comment:

The Wright Mommy said...

I am so glad you started blogging a year ago. It has been so fun, reading about your adventures! Here's to many more years of furry journeys!
Salut!
J