Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hello, My Name Is...

Hello, my name is Andrea and I have an addiction.  I am no longer able to deny my problem.  I am addicted to Kijiji.  To be specific, Kijiji livestock ads.  I sit in my office chair, foot eagerly tapping the floor as I click and scroll my way through the ads.  Gasps of delight or dismay escape my lips.  Snorts of disbelief cause my dog to look up at me in consternation.  Fingers twitch and hover over the reply buttons.  

And yet I don't buy anything.  I won't buy anything.  Good lord knows I have enough animals as it is.  But I want to.  Badly.  Right now I'm on a big Thoroughbred off the track eventer prospect kick.  Would I know what to do with one if I bought it?  Nope, not in the slightest.  And still I dream, and ponder, and wish.  Kijiji is my weakness - simply because they tend to be cheap and the bargain hunter in me is always on alert for the next great "deal".  However poor it may be.  

My name is Andrea and I'm addicted to Kijiji!

2 comments:

Chelsi said...

so far I've resisted looking at this site... but now I have to go... I'm sure I'll be joining your "group" soon.

The Wright Mommy said...

Ha ha!! It is sooo true! I can see you there, infront of your computer, wanting to give me your full attention while on the phone with me, but unable to tear your eyes away from the pretty horseys on the screen!!!