Monday, February 9, 2009

The Laziest Thing

Yesterday, while driving to meet my honey, I saw the laziest thing. I had to swerve to stay on the highway I was so startled. You see on the service road running parallel to the highway was a slow driving SUV. It caught my attention because it was driving excessively slow, which is normally only seen during crop time, when the farmer crawls along side the field of wheat or canola. But it's winter and there really isn't anything interesting to look at.

It wasn't until I was almost past the SUV when I noticed the dog trotting happily along side the SUV. The driver had the window down and on a long leash was taking it's dog for a walk! To put this in perspective yesterday was a gorgeous, unseasonably warm day. I'm a bit baffled how anyone can consider taking their dog for a walk - from their car! Really - the laziest thing I've seen in a long time!

No comments: