Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sand Paper

My eyes feel like sandpaper.  I'm tired.   I think.  But big cheer - I'm on spring break.  Spring break for me means writing three papers, getting a start on some major papers coming due in the next few weeks, finishing a project for my students to start in April.  In addition I'm going to go turn back for Jason, ride as much as I can, work my dogs - especially Ryder, deliver Hank (Ken's horse) back to Drayton Valley as well as the three woolly sheep, plus I want to make a trip to one of my dog guy's places to work Ryder (and visit!).  I think I may have enough to keep me out of trouble over the course of the next 10 days.

**Diva just climbed up on the couch and had a wild licking snuggle festival.***

I've been reading this book, "How to Speak Dog: Mastering the Art of Dog-Human Communication." by Stanley Coren.  Once I've finished it I'll give everybody an overview of what I've learned.  What I like is that the author is a scientist.  So far it's been pretty interesting.  Sometimes I think I should be looking at further studies in the area of dog/animal behavior.  Hmmm... I wonder if they'd accept me?

More to come at a later date when I'm more coherent.  Will charge camera to enable picture taking.


1 comment:

The Wright Mommy said...

You sooo should pursue Dog studies! You are a natural at that!!!