Saturday, August 8, 2009

Things That Care

As someone who has faced adversity up close and personal, I have a strong emotions when it comes to dealing with the variety of illnesses that plague humanity.  One of the ladies I used to work with has created what I think is something special.  She is moved to make a difference and has created a jewelry company that gives back to both MS and Cancer charities.  For those of us in the stock dog world we all wear lanyards with our whistles, and I would encourage you to check out her individual, creative and beautiful lanyards.  For those of us of the female persuasion I would encourage you to check out her lovely jewelry.

While I usually avoid going off topic with my blog, when I saw her web page on Facebook it touched my heart.  Please take the time to check out her new company: Things That Care.

No comments: