Friday, August 7, 2009

More Vet Bills to Come

Whiskey is not pregnant.  And she should be.  No excuses this time around.  Sam wants to do a biopsy and some tissue samples to try and figure out if there is something wrong with Whiskey's uterus.  Some reason I've had so much trouble getting her bred.  Needless to say I won't be deciding whether or not she'll be bred again until the results are in.  

On the other hand, this also means I should be getting my riding horse back.  When Sam does do the biopsy, she'll also x-ray the hock and we'll move towards injections - with the hope we can help her move past whatever is causing the problem in her leg.  I miss riding her and hope we can find a quick solution.  However, this also means more vet bills and I was soooooo looking forward to a vet bill reprieve!

1 comment:

Adventures of a Horse Crazed Mind said...

Aw! That sucks! At least you will be riding her again. I hope they find the answer to why she's not getting in foal.