Thursday, May 12, 2011

Puppy for Sale

Remember Nick? The man who bought Grace, had Grace die, and then I found a replacement pup for? Well, he called last night asking if I could find the new pup a new home. Apparently she's too friendly. Trying to keep the WTF out of my voice, asked what she was doing to try and get a clearer picture.

It seems she's really drawn to people. She runs up to any one and every one. Even if it means leaving the yard and running down the road to a nearby baseball diamond. He commented that it's too much work to always tie them up. Sigh. Only in farmer world would a friendly dog be a problem.

Anyhow, long story short - he wants to sell her for her purchase price of $500. When I had her at my place (at 8 weeks) she was very, very confident, bold even, and had a tremendous play drive. This pup would be my pick as an agility dog! She is a very traditional looking pup. Her breeding makes her a 3/4 sister to Reba. (Same mother, different father - with father's being half brothers.) Comes with ABCA papers.

Let me know if you are interested or know of someone who would be interested.

1 comment:

The Wright Mommy said...

Ooops, I accidently erased my commet, here it is:
Let me call that guy, I'll say "WTF" for ya!! Good grief, what an idiot he is!