My graduate program is finished end of December 2013. Next summer, I will look for a horse. A horse that must have these specific qualities:
- Be fully trained or have a very, very solid start on it. (I love my babies - horses - but this is NOT the right time for me to have any.)
- Prefer mare but will accept gelding.
- Have an easy going, stay "broke" attitude.
- Have potential to make a "family" horse.
- Be 15 hh +.
- Be an all around type horse that I can do a variety of activities with.
I love the cutting stuff, and I love having young horses but at this point in my life I just need something I can enjoy. That I don't need to worry about. I know all the other horsey stuff will come with time.
And if I start talking crazy - kick me in the arse!!!!