Monday, January 7, 2013

My New Saddle




This is a Bob's Custom Duane Latimer Reiner.  Today I traded my English saddle for it.  And I might just add that I'm super pumped!  Number one - this saddle is worth more money.  Number two - I might actually use it.  

*doing a little dance*

When I think of this saddle this is the soundtrack in my head:





Less the make love part - thank you Sarge!  (Seeing as how the thought is still making my skin crawl...)

Time, I know.  Time.

Still doing happy dance...

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

Whoop! Love Bobs! Nice tooling and seat. Hope you love it as much as I loved mine:)

MTWaggin said...

Time and progress if it is making your skin crawl. Love the saddle, can't wait to see it on a horse! LOL

Unknown said...

Dance Dance where ever you may be.....

Leisa said...

Wow, that is absolutly beautiful!