Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cute N Clean

Here are my fur babies after a thorough shampoo'n.

Ryder with one of his favorite "house" toys, and Diva in her standard hiding spot.


Yes Diva, I will steal your soul with this picture.

Yesterday when I cleaned I pulled the covers off the couches and conditioned the leather.  In an effort to keep the dogs off, I kept the seat cushions up.  Worked well, didn't it?


And then Ryder did this!  So of course I asked him to do it over and over again.  (Sorry for the blur, it was challenging to get the camera to focus.)


Diva sensing fun had to get in on the action.


Waiting to jump out.  Waiting... waiting...


And I missed the shot.  But Ryder listens better so here's a neat one of him jumping out.  The line is from the sun and the front window. 

I love my dogs and am so grateful they're okay.

(And yes, buying the rest of my living room furniture is on this month's list of "To Do"  just haven't got around to it yet.)

1 comment:

Liz Stout said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one to ask my dog to repeatedly jump over strange living room objects.