One thing I've been pondering is how to improve. The quality of my life. The quality of the dogs lives. The quality of the horses lives.
- Go to Yoga. Regularly.
- Investigate a course or two to pick up. Ideas I'm tossing around are Canine Massage Therapy, or even another Masters. Maybe even a PhD. Something to stretch my mind. I've gotten obsessive compulsive with investigating peer reviewed research regarding dog nutrition.
- Ride. Run. Work Dogs. Do things I love. These things make me happy.
- Make regular trips to different places to work the dogs. Ken and I talked about Diva and her not listening to me. He raised a good point. Tessa had had way more consistent work at his place before her first trial. I need to get back into that groove.
- Continue with the agility "cross-training". It makes the dogs happy and gives me something to do on long dark evenings.
- Commit to entering trials and clinics.
- Continue to ride Marnie. Refine her skills to turn her into a killer arena horse.
- Maybe, just maybe horsey babies? We shall see.
- Whiskey - help her over the rainbow bridge before winter 2015. On this I won't budge.