Friday, October 17, 2014

To Do List

Tonight as I sat idly scrolling though the Horsey Internet World, my mind worked over the various things I need to do or accomplish the next month.  Next week I have the following things booked:

  • Massage Therapy for the dogs.
  • A private agility lesson.
  • Jumping lessons on Marnie at Gorseline. While trying an English saddle.
  • I have two full nights of parent teacher conferences.
  • Add in some physiotherapy for my ankle.
  • Don't forget to get some training time in on the dogs on sheep.
    • I'm entered in the FarmFair and Alberta Arena Finals all the first week of November..
  • A trip to Ken's to work on "penning" the sheep.
Now here's the list of things I need to squeeze in:
  1. Vet - I need to pick up dope for the dogs, dewormer for the dogs, vaccinations for Marnie, and I need to make an appointment to get the horses teeth done.
  2. I have a pending Naturopath Doctor appointment.  Waiting on some blood work results.
  3. I'd like to start back with my Moksha Yoga.  I've been given the go ahead by the physio to do limited activity.
  4. Buy groceries and live life.
On November 3rd, we have our first dog trial in Mayerthrope.  On November 4th and 5th we have our second dog trial in Edmonton.  

Some days I wonder about myself.  

No comments: