Friday, December 31, 2010

Websites

While I sit here and wait for my farrier to show up, I thought I'd take the time to share some of my favorite websites. Some of these I use or watch for animal stuff, and some I use for work.

And my personal crack... Kijiji

The rest I've used for work, or come across while doing work related tech stuff.
http://befuddlr.com/ Befuddlr is a picture type site.
Animoto - another picture type site.
Xtranormal - kinda a movie making type site.
Glogster - like Blogger only different. :) For work there's an eduction version.
Wordle - creates art like word clouds.

As a teacher in a tech oriented world, I use many other sites to stay on top the latest and greatest. These are just some of the ones I thought might be fun for the "normal" world.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Canadian said...

Oooo, thanks for sharing, Andrea! I will definately check some of those out! :)